Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 3 Complete

Well depending who you ask, "they" say it takes 21 days to form a habit. I have to say that avoiding added sugar feels less like a habit and more like what I was supposed to be doing all along. I don't think I feel much different but I definitely feel more conscious of what I'm eating in general as well as how much sugar I'm taking in. Nevertheless, it still comes with plenty of challenges, particularly when eating out. I feel like a big pain if I ask about the ingredients in what I order. It's just easier not to eat out. Except that sometimes you can't avoid it. Or sometimes you have a perfect Sunday morning that just screams for after church brunch even though you don't really have to. Either way, I just try to order the healthiest option and hope for the best.

Day 21
Snack:
Carrot Cake Bites

Brunch:
Chia Seed Pudding from The Source
Sprouted Wheat Bagel with Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese from The Source

Lunch:
Vegan Fajitas with Lentil Walnut Meat

Dinner:
Green Powerhouse Pesto Plate (subbed black beans for lentils cuz seriously, way too many lentils lately!)

Exercise:
Yoga



No comments:

Post a Comment