Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bloopers

So apparently I've been making my yoga practice look a little too good in pictures and a little birdie told me that I should post some bloopers. He witnessed me fall out of headstand one too many times and the jig was up. I never realized I was portraying a perfect practice (is there such a thing? it's called a "practice" for a reason!), I just figured no one wanted to see my 100 failed attempts for every 1 good one. But he's right, showing the bloopers is a good idea because I know it helps me when people I look up to show that they make mistakes too. I follow several amazing yogis on Instagram and I think all of them have posted bloopers at one time or another. It's also fun to see what they are working on but haven't mastered yet (my list is a mile long so I won't share that today). Unfortunately I usually delete my bloopers pretty quickly otherwise my phone would fill up every time! So here's just a few of my bloopers, hope it helps!

Day 42
Breakfast:
banana (running late for church, no time for oatmeal)

Lunch:
Vegan Vegetable Sandwich from Chayo Eatery

First Dinner:
Vegetable Wrap from Trader Joe's
Apple

Second Dinner:
Raw Lasagna
Cantaloupe

Exercise:
Acro Yoga Workshop






No comments:

Post a Comment