Monday, June 2, 2014

Recipe Reviews

I haven't got around to this yet. Last week I made the Carrot Cake Bites recommended by my BFF. They are not very solid and have a pureed pumpkin kind of consistency. The taste grew on me but I'm not sure they are worth the messiness. I do like that they have veggies rather than fruit so I'm sure I'll make them again. I also made the Feel Good Hearty Granola Bars which I highly recommend! They are really filling and delicious. I'm still figuring out how to store them because they get kinda moist from the dried cherries, but it's hardly an issue.

Day 22
Breakfast:
Oatmeal, almond slivers, dried cherries, hemp seed

Snack:
Nakd Cocoa Orange (delicious)
Nakd Pecan Pie Bar (just okay)
Baby carrots

Lunch:
Hummus Wrap with Roasted Red Pepper from Whole Foods
Pineapple and blueberries

Snack:
Nectarine
Apple

Dinner:
Green Powerhouse Pesto Plate

Exercise:
CrossFit


No comments:

Post a Comment