Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The best box

I just want to take a minute to say the CrossFit gym (also called a "box") I work out at is the absolute best! CrossFit is everywhere these days and it really doesn't take a whole lot to open up your own affiliate. But I have been so blessed to find one that isn't afraid to try new things and really truly cares about their members. They are so responsive to feedback and keep implementing changes that will make us better. They do such a wonderful job of taking the intimidation factor out of CrossFit and making sure that no matter what level someone is at, they can participate in the whole workout and feel challenged. I could go on and on and maybe I will sometime, but it's late so let me just say that if you are in the South Bay you should definitely check out Torrance CrossFit! They are in the business of changing lives.

Day 37
Breakfast:
Oatmeal, banana, sliced almonds

Snack:

Lunch:
Locals Bowl from Seabirds Kitchen

Snack:
Apple
Almonds

Dinner:

Exercise:
CrossFit


No comments:

Post a Comment