Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Restaurant food at home

I love when you can make your favorite restaurant dishes at home! Mike did an awesome job finding a recipe for a delicious Cafe Gratitude bowl which is good news because it's too far to visit on a regular basis. If something is really good you can usually find someone who as at least attempted to recreate it. I wish I was one of those people who can recreate a recipe just from tasting it. Like, "hmm, I taste a 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika." Instead, when I eat out I'm like, "hmm, mmmmm." Because of this I am a fairly strict recipe follower for fear of screwing things up. The only time I deviate is if I'm lazy (really, do you have to measure 1 teaspoon of salt?) or if I'm out of something, like the bean sprouts. I keep thinking that I'll become more creative over time and be able to just put together my own recipe but so far nothing. I'll keep you posted.

Day 9
Breakfast:
Oatmeal, homemade almond butter

Snack:

Lunch:

Snack:
Baby carrots


No comments:

Post a Comment