Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bad News

I am sorry to tell you that I already cheated! It was totally by accident but completely my fault. See I typically purchase almond butter that contains only almonds however apparently I didn't read the label on my most recent purchase of MaraNatha almond butter and I noticed this morning that it contains added sugar!! I found this out after adding it to my oatmeal and my morning routine is way too tight to allow for finding a new breakfast so I ate it anyways. When I got home tonight I ground my own almond butter. It's super easy but not really any cheaper than buying it which is why I don't do it more often.

Day 2
Breakfast:
Oatmeal, almond butter, half banana

Snack:
Baby carrots

Lunch:
Spinach salad w/ olive oil and vinegar

Snack:
Key Lime Coconut Energy Bite
Apple
Almonds

Dinner:
Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Kale

Exercise:
Crossfit


No comments:

Post a Comment