Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 2, Run 1

So far so good! I started my second week of training off right at Woodland Hills Physical Therapy and followed it up with cross training at Bar Method in Agoura. Unfortunately it was my last session at that location because my two week deal is up. Not to worry though, I have an unlimited month at Bar Method in Encino waiting for me! There are so many deals out there, I've tried Pure Barre, Pop Physique, Cardio Barre, and Dailey Method. I'm a big fan of barre type workouts because they are tough but manageable and you feel like you are working every muscle.

Today I ran with my training group. We did a 2.5 mile hill workout. I'm no fan of hills but it wasn't terrible. Trey, the owner of Fleet Feet Encino and one of our coaches, also included a core workout after the run. It was very challenging! I must say that training with a group is infinitely better than training alone. We have a really great group and for most of us it's our first marathon so very exciting.

So turns out I actually do have some pictures from last week! Here's my training group:


And here's our core workout last week:


Thanks for visiting, please consider donating to the Center for Assault Treatment Services located here in the Valley. I'm raising money for them here: http://www.crowdrise.com/crystalarrieta

No comments:

Post a Comment